1. No one who smokes is unaware of the harm it can do them. We may be addicted to nicotine but we aren’t idiots.
2. 100% of non-smokers die and often from things more horrible than lung cancer.
3. Telling someone to quit smoking is 100% annoying and 0% effective.
4. You don’t have to stand next to us if you don’t want secondhand smoke. Most of the time we have to go outside anyways.
5. It is absolutely none of your business what kind of toxins I put into my body.
6. Looking upon me with disgust because you can smell my last cigarette is just rude. If I had BO would you behave the same way?
7. If five minutes with a cancer-stick is all the relief I get from stress and frustration then you better believe I’m going to continue doing so until I find a better alternative.
8. Ceasing your obnoxious commentary on my habits is just the decent thing to do.